[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”8340″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Fruit / Dessert” open=”true” el_id=”1463977420926-0aacc5c6-cfff”]
|APPLE POM SMOOTHIE (PG) -Pomegranate with Granny Smith and Red Delicious Apple|
|HAZELNUT CAPPUCCINO (PG) -cappuccino and dried hazelnut|
|NUTTY CARAMEL (PG) -Baked pecans, roasted almonds, salted cashews and sweet caramel|
|SPICED APPLE (PG) -“Granny Smith” apples with a hint of spice|
|BELGIAN COCOA (PG & VG) -dried cocoa and rich chocolate|
|CAFÉ MOCHA (PG) -Cappuccino with very subtle hints of mocha and hazelnut|
|COBALT CRUSH (PG & VG) -creamy blueberry pastry|
|COOKIE KARMA (PG & VG) -cookie crumbles and vanilla ice cream.|
|DEVLIN (PG&VG) -Rich caramel|
|INSOMNIA (PG & VG) -grape Energy Drink flavor|
|MADAGASCAR SUNRISE (VG) -grapes and sweet lychee.|
|MALIBU (PG&VG) -frozen Piña Colada twisted inside of a light menthol wrapper.|
|SHAMROCK (PG) -mint base, with semisweet chocolate notes|
|SOLAR SMASH (PG & VG) -fresh berry tart|
|SUGAR TWIST (PG&VG) -glazed doughnut blend|
|TOASTED RESERVE (VG) -fresh roasted peanuts ground into a smooth and salty butter|
|TURKISH TOBACCO (PG & VG) -mild tobacco flavor|
|TWISTED TURNOVER (PG & VG) -freshly baked apple strudel|
|VOODOO (PG) -mild tobacco with fiery cinnamon, smooth vanilla, black currant, grape and plum|
|APRICOTA (PG) -Turkish Apricots|
|BACKWOODS BLUEBERRY (PG) -smooth, natural blueberry flavor|
|CANTALOUPIA (PG) -crisp, sweet flavor of cantaloupe|
|COASTAL COLLIDER (PG & VG) -tropical fruit punch flavors.|
|CRYPTIC BLAST (PG & VG) -exotic, ripe and juicy berry flavors|
|FRUITA PALOOZA (PG) -Crisp cherries, ripe red grapes, a splash of tangy orange, and sweet lemon-lime flavors|
|FUZZY SUMMER (VG) -peaches topped with cream.|
|GOLDEN KIWI (PG) -freshly sliced Kiwi.|
|GRAPE VAPE (PG) -Grape Candy|
|LIMELIGHT (PG) -sweet, tart burst of Key lime flavor|
|PURE POMEGRANATE (PG) -Mediterranean pomegranate|
|TANGERINE SWIRL (PG) -ripe tangerines, creamy vanilla notes|
|TROPICAL PARADOX (VG) -pineapple, coconut, and sugarcane.|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Tobacco Flavors” el_id=”1463977463968-b7e3fd69-f5e8″]
|TURKISH TOBACCO (PG & VG) – mild tobacco flavor|
|VOODOO (PG) – mild tobacco with fiery cinnamon, smooth vanilla, black currant, grape and plum|
|BLACK CALICO (PG & VG) – Cavendish base, vanilla bean, sweet finish.|
|CORDOBA (PG) – woodsy tobacco notes with sweet caramel flavor|
|FREEDOM JUICE (PG) – mild tobacco taste with a sweet finish|
|LONGHORN (PG) – Bold, fire-cured Corojo and sweet Cavendish tobacco|
|MIDNIGHT APPLE (PG) – tobacco with a hint of Granny Smith apple|
|PIRATE’S CREED **FORMERLY CAPT. JACK** (PG)- cured Virginia & Oriental, with a dash of Latakia spice tobacco|
|PRIME 15 (PG&VG) – earthy, with hints of cocoa|
|TORQUE 56 (PG) – unfiltered tobacco flavor|
|TRIBECA (PG&VG) – smooth tobacco with vanilla and caramel undertones.|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Mint / Menthol Flavors” el_id=”1463977527489-0cb5afdc-8b6f”]
|COOL MIST (PG) – subtle, sweet menthol experience|
|KRINGLE’S CURSE (PG & VG) – peppermint|
|MENTHOL ICE (PG) – consistently pure menthol flavor|
|MENTHOL V ***FORMERLY MENTHOL X*** (PG) – ultra-smooth tobacco with peppermint, menthol and eucalyptus|
|MYSTIC (PG) – Light, sweet mixed mint undertones, with no underlying tobacco taste.|
|PURPLE TUNDRA (PG & VG) – bone-chilling menthol with ripe concord grapes.|
|SPEARMINT (PG) – natural spearmint.|
|SUBZERO (PG&VG) – three times the cool mint effect of our other menthol E-liquid flavors|
How to Fill a “Top Fill” Tank
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]When to Refill: Top Fill tanks perform best when filled with at least a ¾ of the way full of e-liquid continuously. This ensures the heating element remains moist during use, and will extend the overall life of the coil head. It is recommended that tank be refilled once the e-liquid level drops below the top of the coil head. Air Pressure (Top Fill Tanks Only) – Air Pressure will be created anytime the Top Cap is removed then re-attached. It is very important to close the airflow vents before removing the top cap.
**Important: If excess leaking has occurred, the customer should replace the coil before trying the top fill steps as the cotton was likely oversaturated.
How to Refill:
- First, unscrew the entire tank from the
- Adjust airflow, twist the ring on the base of the hardware left or right to change the size of the air hole, and cover opening.
- To fill, ensure the tank is oriented with the mouthpiece facing upright. With your thumb and index finger directly underneath the grooves of the mouthpiece, gently twist counter-clockwise to unscrew the tank’s Once the cap is removed, carefully pour e-liquid into either of the two bean shaped openings. The chamber should be filled ¾ of the way up.
- Wipe off any excess juice from the cap area.
- Once filled, re-attach the Reactor tank’s cap by lining up the threads and slowly twisting clockwise until snugly fastened.
- Turn Tank Upside down (mouthpiece facing down) Adjust airflow, to the open position.
- Allow a couple of minutes for the e-liquid to soak into the coil head at which time the tank will be ready to use.
Important Note: Air Pressure will be created anytime the Top Cap is removed then re-attached. It is very important to close the airflow vents before removing the top cap. After securing the cap back on to the tank, turn the tank upside down, then open the airflow vents. This will release any air pressure that has built up inside the tank.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”8361″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”JAG6 Tank Faq” el_id=”1499243619309-b85fbf01-3481″]
Which batteries are compatible with the JAG6 Tank?
- Reactor 50w: Will work, but you will be limited in regard to Feedback has shown customers like the performance/taste when set between 40 and 70w, most of which cannot be tried on the 50w.
- Reactor Mini: Looks kinda funny when connected on the Mini but will Again, this tank seems to work best at higher wattages.
- Reactor Mega: Probably the best fit for the JAG6
- Tracer v1 & v2: It will work, but only with the .50 ohm Vapor production may be a concern as the battery loses charge.
- Tracer Twist: If going to be used on a Tracer, the Twist would be the best option because it will let you set the wattage to a consistent
30 watts, maximizing the vapor production.
*** The JAG6 Tank is larger in diameter than the Tracer batteries which will make it appear top heavy.
What are the benefits of using a ceramic coil?
- Cool Vape
- Excellent Airflow
- Great Vapor Production
- Short Ramp Time, Quick Start Time
What are the downsides of using ceramic coils?
- More Juice consumption which is why it’s important to use VG Juice
- .25-ohm Kanthal / Ceramic coil head needs a lot of power fire resulting in battery life draining
Do these coils work in TC or TCR Modes?
No, for best performance the JAG6 Tank should be used in Variable Wattage mode.
- Smart Mode and Bypass Mode will work as
VG or PG? These coils are designed to use HIGH VG Juices only.
Will my other Reactor Coils work in the JAG6 Tank? No, different coil housing.
Will these JAG6 Ceramic Coils work in my other Reactor Tanks? No, different coil housing.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”JAG6 Tank Breakdown & O Ring Locations” el_id=”1499244878855-0817f97b-5126″]