What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, contact us, register on our database or receive/use a promotional code.
- When placing an order or initially registering we may ask you for your name, email, mailing address, phone number or other information. Otherwise, You may also visit our site anonymously.
Use of your information
The information we obtain from you is used in the services we provide for you. We may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide requested information.
- To provide you with promotional/new information surrounding products that may be of interest to you or similar to products you have previously purchased. Only if you consent.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Use of information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Information about your use of the site, such as pages visited and resources opened. Such information includes traffic data, geographical data and other communication data.
- Voluntary information provided by you e.g. when making a purchase.
- Any information you provide us when you communicate with us in any means.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
At Ecigfuture we do NOT trade, transfer or sell your personal information to third parties, unless you are given an advanced notice, except as described below. The term ‘third parties’ does not include Ecigfuture. It also does not include any website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in the operations of our website, conducting of business, on the condition that all private and personal information is kept completely confidential. We reserve the right the disclose personally identifiable information in extreme circumstances and in compliance with the law to enforce our site policies, to protect your or others’ rights or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to outside parties for marketing or advertising use.
To delete all of your online account information from our database please contact us and we will organise to have it removed.
Third party links
Changes to our policy